Ahmed is an associate in the firm’s Abu Dhabi office with extensive experience in dispute resolution in the MENA region. Throughout his career, Ahmed manages a diverse range of contentious and non-contentious matters from varied sectors, including maritime trade and transport, aviation, compensations, commercial and civil cases.
Ahmed actively attended sessions in Egyptian courts, both at the first instance and appeal levels, while also representing clients before experts and dispute resolution committees when necessary. Ahmed specialises in preparing case documents, appeals and cassation memoranda, as well as robust defence statements. He also drafts settlement agreements, legal opinions and ensures the efficient execution of judgments in favour of the firm’s clients. Prior to joining Galadari, Ahmed was a senior associate in the litigation department at Shalakany Law Firm in Cairo, where he gained experience in attending court sessions and consulting with experts.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from Menoufia University (English department).
- Diploma in Legal Translation from American University.
- Diploma in International Trade and Investment from Ain Shams University.
- Diploma in Private Law from Ain Shams University.
- Master of Laws (LLM) degree specializing in Private Law at Ain Shams University.
|Scan Ahmed’s vCard to get his contact details and connect on social media accounts.