Bassem Daher is a Partner at Galadari Advocates & Legal Consultants’ Dubai office. Bassem has over 15 years of extensive cross-border experience across the UAE, Luxembourg, the United States and Lebanon. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation & ADR, corporate/commercial and finance/regulatory matters, possessing a large portfolio of diverse clients including Fortune 500 corporations, major fund managers, real estate, private equity and venture capital groups, family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals, banking and financial institutions, and oil and gas multinationals.
Bassem has been responsible for structuring multi-billion-dollar deals and assisting numerous companies in the development of their investments and commercial activities, and their local and global expansion. He excels at overcoming the complexity and sensitivity of global financial deals and is continuously praised by clients for his straight-forward business-focused and strategic approach.
Prior to joining Galadari Advocates & Legal Consultants, Bassem held the position of North American President and Chief Executive Officer at one of the largest independent investor services groups covering over 23 jurisdictions worldwide. He has extensive experience in top-tier law firms across the Middle East and Europe. Bassem is also a lecturer at the Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department.
Bars and Courts
- Beirut Bar Association
- Dubai Legal Affairs Department
- PhD, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- LL.M., Boston University School of Law (Boston, MA, USA)
- Master of Laws (“Maîtrise en Droit”), Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth, Beirut, Lebanon.
- B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration, Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Commercial Litigation & ADR
- Regulatory & Finance
- Cross-border Corporate & Fund Structuring
- Real Estate & Private Equity Investments
|Scan Bassem’s vCard to get his contact details and connect on social media accounts.|