- T: +971 4 377 8100 ext. 182
- E: email@example.com
- PRACTICE AREA:
- Commercial, Corporate
Katerina is an associate at Galadari Advocates & Legal Consultants, based in the firm’s Dubai office. Katerina is a qualified solicitor, admitted to practice law in England and Wales.
Katerina focuses her practice on corporate and commercial law. She specialises in complex corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions and commercial agreements including; joint ventures, shareholder and collaboration agreements, agency, franchising and distribution, cloud computing and procurement contracts and data protection particularly in dealing with cross-border data transfers. Katerina has assisted numerous businesses and companies including high-net-worth individuals on complex transactions.
In addition to her corporate law experience, Katerina’s experience also includes advising clients on Technology, Media and Telecommunication (TMT) matters.
Education and qualifications
- Qualified as a solicitor, Wales, England, 2017.
- Undertaking LLM in Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT), Queen Mary University of London, (ongoing).
- Professional Skills Course, BPP Professional Education, 2016.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2016.
- BPP Law School – Graduate Diploma in Law/Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 2012.
- BSc Automated Management Systems, Ufa Aviation Technical University, Ufa, Russia, 2003.
- BSc IT and Economics, Ufa Aviation Technical University, Ufa, Russia, 2003.
|Scan Katerina’s vCard to get her contact details and connect on social media accounts.|