Ziad is an influential leader across the Emirates, having founded the Ziad Galadari Group in the 1980s, from where Galadari Advocates and Legal Consultants was incepted.
As a Founder and Chairman, over the course of the past three decades, Ziad has supported the development of the legal framework, whilst contributing to the evolution of the industry and driving greater commercial impact across the region.
As a senior leader amongst the community, he sits on several high-profile boards, alongside advising members of Government and senior dignitaries on legal and commercial matters, alongside acting as an advisor to major turn-key contracts for development projects across the Middle East.
Whilst his technical expertise extends to international and regional litigation and arbitration with a particular focus on complex, high-value disputes involving major infrastructure construction projects, banking and finance, debt recovery and fraud and M&A transactions, he has promoted wider trade and foreign investment into Dubai through his board role at the World Trade Centre, amongst other community driven initiatives.
As an avid philanthropist, Ziad continues to strive for community and industry innovation and contributes to such initiatives for the ongoing development of the Emirates.
- Board Member – Dana Gas
- Board Member – Du Telecommunications
- Board Member – Dubai World Trade Centre
- Chairman of Ziad Galadari Group
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate & Commercial
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Real Estate & Property
- Projects: oil & gas, energy & renewables
- The dark side of digital currencies such as Bitcoin (in Arabic).
- Community Service and Protecting the Youth
- Traffic fines should be linked to salary ‘to hit high earners in the wallet’
- AI in the judicial system, preserving our humane touch
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Al Ain University (UAE), Law Degree
- Member – International Bar Association