Ahmed Ziad Galadari
- T: +971 4 377 8100 ext. 185
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRACTICE AREA:
- Construction and Infrastructure, Dispute Resolution
Ahmed is a qualified advocate with full rights of audience before all UAE courts. He has obtained his L.L.B degree in Sharia & Law from the University of Sharjah in 2018 and L.L.M degree in International Business Law from University Paris II Panthéon-Assas in 2022 in addition to an L.L.M degree in Private Law from Imam Malik College for Sharia & Law. Ahmed is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
Prior to joining Galadari, Ahmed was shadowing senior Galadari lawyers of various legal backgrounds to gain insight and knowledge into litigation, arbitration and corporate law.
- Bachelor of Law & Sharia, University of Sharjah, UAE, 2018.
- L.L.M degree in International Business Law, University Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2022.
- L.L.M degree in Private Law, Imam Malik College for Sharia & Law, ongoing.
Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), 2021.
|Scan Ahmed Ziad’s vCard to get his contact details and connect on social media accounts.|