Naji is a Senior Associate who focuses his practice on corporate, commercial, and M&A projects. He holds over ten years of experience advising companies across the Middle East on corporate-related matters such as company formations, trademark matters, structuring & re-structuring, complex mergers & acquisition transactions; and lead negotiations and drafting of commercial agreements.
Naji has a solid experience advising regional and international clients in the Middle East region on drafting and reviewing different types of agreements, including but not limited to joint venture arrangements, franchise and distribution agreements, management agreements, securities advice, and various other commercial agreements. His experience covers multiple industries including hospitality and tourism, healthcare, technology and cyber security, manufacturing, construction & design, media & culture and contracting.
Prior to joining Galadari, Naji worked for top tier law firms in the UAE and in Lebanon, advising clients in multiple practices such as corporate and commercial, banking and finance, real estate and construction which gave him a holistic approach, knowledge, and experience in addressing clients’ complex issues and matters.
Bars & Courts
- Dubai Legal Affairs Department (DLAD), UAE – Dubai
- Tripoli Bar Association, Lebanon
- LM Business Law in the Arab Countries, University Paris II – Pantheon Assas, France.
- Master 1 in Private Law, Université Saint-Esprit De Kaslik, Lebanon.
- Certificate in international criminal law and procedure, T.M.C Asser Instituut and The Special Tribunal for Lebanon, Netherlands.
- Bachelor of law, Université Saint-Esprit De Kaslik, Lebanon.