Bassem Daher is a Partner within Galadari Advocates & Legal Consultants Dubai office. Bassem has over 15 years of cross-border experience across the UAE, Luxembourg, the United States and Lebanon. He focuses his practice on corporate, investment, tax and fund structuring with a portfolio of clients including Fortune 500 corporations, major fund managers, top 10 Real Estate, Private Equity & Venture Capital groups, Family Offices & UHNWI, Banks & Financial Institutions and Oil & Gas multinationals.
Bassem has structured multi-billion-dollar deals and assisted numerous companies in developing their investments and commercial activities and expand locally and globally. He excels at overcoming the complexity of global financial deals and he is praised by clients for his straight-forward business-focused and strategic approach.
Prior to joining the Firm, Bassem held the position of President & CEO (North America) of one of the largest independent investor services groups globally with over 23 jurisdictions and offices worldwide, before which he headed its Middle East and Africa region. He has also worked in top-tier law Firms across Europe and the Middle East.
Bars and Courts
Admitted to Beirut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Former Board Member at the Luxembourg American Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- French American Chamber of Commerce
- International Fiscal Association
- Senior Member at Lebanese International Finance Executives
- French Business Council – Dubai & Northern Emirates
- Boston University School of Law Alumni Association
- LL.M., Boston University School of Law (Boston, MA, USA)
- Master of Laws (“Maîtrise en Droit”), Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth, Beirut, Lebanon.
- B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration, Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cross-border PE/RE Corporate, Trust & Fund Structuring
- Corporate Services & Fund Administration
- Wealth Structuring & Estate Planning