This is your opportunity to gain valuable insights on how to kick start and progress your early legal career. Upon confirmation of your admission, you will be assigned a mentor from our team of senior lawyers and leaders from different industries, based in the UAE, the USA, Latin America and Asia.
The mentoring programme includes six hours of one-on-one sessions to discuss:
- career options
- how to successfully integrate a private practice and/ or an in-house legal team
- soft skills coaching
Individual objectives will be discussed and agreed upon with your mentor, at the start of the programme.
- Offer the mentees an opportunity to gain insights from industry experts
- Guide the mentees on the different facets of the legal profession
- Train the mentees in building up a successful career
- Career options available
- Career advancement
- Skills required to set up a successful private practice
- Skills required to excel as an in-house lawyer
- Soft skills required to succeed as a lawyer
- Young lawyers with up to 3 years PQE and final year law students
- Open to both in-house and private practice lawyers
- Candidates must be based in the UAE
Senior lawyers from Galadari and AbbVie plus experienced in-house lawyers from reputable UAE-based corporations and government entities.
Download the Mentor bios here.
About the programme
The Young Lawyers Mentoring Programme is a joined initiative of Galadari Advocates & Legal Consultants and AbbVie. This mentoring programme is for young lawyers willing to benefit from professional guidance to start their careers. Mentees will gain valuable insights from industry professionals and UAE-based lawyers on how to kick start and progress their careers within a law firm or a legal department.