Manish is Partner and also heads the Real Estate practice at the firm in addition to advising on various corporate, commercial and real estate matters in the region. He brings a substantial experience as a transactional lawyer serving clients in a broad spectrum of UAE business law and regulations. With over a decade of experience in the UAE he has had the opportunity of handling high value contract enforcement and settlements, particularly through the Dubai Courts and through DIAC Arbitration.
As head of the Real Estate practice, he advises on real estate development projects, corporate entity formation and structuring, real estate funds and private equity funds, family offices, distribution agreements, franchisee/franchisor relationships and commercial agencies. Due to the diversity of Manish’s practice he offers clients valuable insight into current market information and has a demonstrated talent for positioning his clients well for advantageous commercial solutions. His most recent experience includes assisting a real estate developer based in the UAE in undertaking real estate project development in Uzbekistan worth USD 500 Million. He also advised a European based Fund on their investment strategy into the UAE and assisted with setting up entities with an objective of investing and acquiring real estate within the UAE.
His diverse list of clients includes some of the largest property developers in the region, real estate companies, corporate and individual investors, hotel operators, banking and financial institutions, private equity firms and investment funds amongst others.
Prior to moving to UAE, he has worked with leading law firms in India before moving to United Kingdom, where he developed and lead several information technology and communication projects based at School of Law, University of Warwick and also established and operated a local town portal and a consultancy focused on using Expert Systems for regulatory compliance for inhouse legal departments.
He has over 15 years of legal experience in the UAE. Manish graduated as a lawyer from the National Law School of India, University and has completed his master’s in international Economic Law from the University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
Bars and Courts
- Protecting the economic impact of the pandemic through effective stimulus plans
- Succession Planning for Family Businesses in the UAE
- Dubai issues decree to boost real estate investment funds
- India & the Gulf States: Cross-Border Investment
- Buyer’s Guide to Secondary Real Estate Market
- Dubai Conciliation Law Legislative Insight
- UAE Mediation Law Legislative Insight
- Dubai’s Virtual Asset Law
- Dubai’s leading the way for regulating virtual assets in the MENA region with Dubai’s new Virtual Asset Law & Regulatory Authority
- DWTCA Crypocurrency Regulations
- Gender Equality under the UAE Laws
- Crypto Asset Regulation in the UAE
- LLM., University of Warwick, 2001, International Economic Law (Hons)
- BA LLB., National Law School of India, University, 1993 (Hons)
- Real Estate Planning Certificate, The George Washington University, 2016
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Valuate, Structure, Negotiate & Manage Certificate, Imperial College Business School, 2023